Hydro Test Operator
- Able to perform Hydrostatic testing to pressurize the system through the use of a liquid such as water.
- Able to pressure test mission-critical in virtually all oil and gas instances not only to ensure safety, but also to maintain proper functioning of your equipment.
- Able to perform pressure testing of pipes, pipelines and vessels to expose defective materials that may have been missed during prior inspections. Ensure that any remaining defects are insignificant enough to allow operation at design pressures, expose possible leaks, and serve as a final validation of the integrity of the system.
- All work activity includes traveling.
- P.D. pressure pumps 0-25,000 psi
- Highly trained personnel
- Portable units (trailer or skid)
- Test cabins
- Fill pumps
- Inline water filters
- Calibrated instrumentation with certification
- DOT certified test reports
- Equipment Operator: 1 year
- High school
- Williston, ND